Friday, January 16, 2009

More photos from the Golden Globe's Boom Boom Room














Jennifer Elise Cox (The Brady Bunch Movie) is godmother to a baby due in June
















Funny man Tim Allen & his wife Jane who are due in April with a baby girl, came by to preview the collection.














James Black (The Starter Wife), picked up a tank and asked for the Charcoal Embroidered Babydoll top for his gorgeous daughter! (Look at those eyes!)And a beautiful wife, I might add!
















Jake Busey, possibly the most incredible blonde hair I've ever seen (it was so incredible, I even told him how great it was....silly, I know). Super nice, gave me a big hugging photo....said "let's pretend like we've known each other a really long time". He was shopping for his cousin and best friend's daughters. Another one loving the Charcoal Embroidered Babydoll top.

















Constance Zimmer (Entourage's Dana Gordon....one of my favorite shows!) Lovely inside and out and a very pretty little daughter. (scored bonus points with hubby for this one...he's also a huge fan of Entourage).

No comments:

Post a Comment